Friday, January 04, 2008

New Year!

Hello! Happy New Year! I cannot believe it is already 2008 and that the future (which will begin in 2010) is only two years away! We had a great Christmas -- I even enjoyed the 3 states in 9 days whirlwind tour. It was nice to see family and a few friends. The cats missed us a lot thought. Both have been clingy and Henrietta has been screamy since we got back late Wednesday night.

I am diving into crazy working as I have a goal to defend my dissertation in April or May, need to finish my syllabus for my class, and have a book chapter to get edited and sent off. Whew.

So as many have been doing it, here are the first sentences of each month in 2007:
January: Our Ikea trip was so successful!
February: I think this is correct.
March: Just now I managed to read a bunch of articles and take notes on them.
April: Hey!
May: Happy Saturday!
June: I have learned a new term: krunkjuice.
July: Hello my little blog readers!
August: 54. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling
The last Harry Potter!
September: Recently I went back to the town of my University and had a hard core 3 days working with my advisor on my first 2 diss chapters and another paper.
October: These are the top 106 books most often marked as "unread" by LibraryThing's users.
November: The weekend before Halloween R and I took the commuter train north and walked along the Old Croton Aqueduct Trail.
December: Genius!

No comments: