Saturday, January 03, 2009

2009!

Happy 2009, all! I am returned from my excellent holiday travels. I will post more about them later, but we went to two adjacent states, saw lots of family and some friends and ate a lot of junk food. In the meantime, here are the first posts of each month of 2008:

January: Hello! Happy New Year!
February: The description is nice, but any day I am up that early is a bad bad day.
March: Well, that title might be a little too cheery, but lately I've felt like everything is falling into place for me.
April: It's a metaphor.
May: Look at this awesome necklace I got from this Etsy shop.
June: Sorry for the lack of posting.
July: 50. The Last Colony by John Scalzi
August: I am alive, R is alive, the cats are alive.
September: R and I had an awesome time in Minnesota.
October: You know you all know the words.
November: So, I already missed a day, but I am going to try and post every day in November.
December: So I had a hold on my university record.

No comments: