Thursday, March 15, 2007

Books!

11. The Color of Magic
12. The Light Fantastic
13. Equal Rites all by Terry Pratchett
3 more enjoyable Discworld novels. Pratchett just has a great imagination and sense of humor. I've been really enjoying my break into totally fun reading, but I also have a pile of nonfiction on my shelves so I will be diving back into that soon.

14. All That Remains by Patricia Cornwell
These are books I am a little embarrassed about reading, but I got into Patricia Cornwell when I was in Suriname and we had a lot of her books on the shelf. I really like the main character in this series, Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Kay Scarpetta. I think she is really interesting. And my association with forensic anthropologists has made me enjoy these medical examiner books more. The writing can be really uneven, but they are pretty enjoyable if you like the crime books.

No comments: