Monday, February 05, 2007

Stagnant Drink

Someone found my blog by searching for the words in the title of this post. How interesting!

I need some motivation. I had my THIRD interview at Office Supply Store today. They are kinda out of control. They are supposed to let me know if I am hired by the end of the day, so that will be good to know. But I don't want to do any work as I am sad about money. Tomorrow night I have a teaching "audition" at one of those standardized test prep places, so I should get to work on that now.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I'm sorry about the money stresses. You are still going to teach in the fall, right? So any job you get would be temporary?

Laurie K said...

It depends. I am only teaching one class in the fall which only pays like $3000 for the semester, so I would need additional money as well. It is possible that whatever I get now will continue in some way through the summer and the fall.