Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING. Found at Profgrrl and Reassigned Time.
Here is a disclaimer that I have some weird music on my computer, and a lot I haven't actually listened to yet, as I am new to the world of computerized music. Still, many of the results are quite interesting.
1. How does the world see you? "We'll Meet Again" Johnny Cash
2. Will I have a happy life? "Names" Cat Power. Yikes. I think this means no.
3. What do my friends really think of me? "Army of Me" Bjork. This is pretty cool.
4. Do people secretly lust after me? "When the Roses Bloom Again" Billy Bragg and Wilco
5. How can I make myself happy? "Speak for Me" Cat Power
6. What should I do with my life? "For We Are the King of the Boudoir" Magnetic Fields. Not bad! But I think it is illegal to get paid for this. Maybe I need to move to Las Vegas.
7. Will I ever have children? "All Kinds of Time" Fountains of Wayne. Maybe when I am old?
8. What is some good advice for me? "Wrapped Up in Books" Belle and Sebastian.
9. How will I be remembered? "Road Movie to Berlin" They Might Be Giants. I think this is fitting somehow...
10. What is my signature dancing song? "Moonshiner" Cat Power
11. What do I think my current theme song is? "The One You Really Love" Magnetic Fields. This is pretty depressing. Maybe it is not about R dreaming about the one he really loves, but about the cats dreaming of the one they really love -- Fancy Feast.
12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? "The Further I Slide" Badly Drawn Boy. Oooooh "everyone sees you in the wrong way..."
13. What song will play at my funeral? "My Flying Saucer" Billy Bragg and Wilco. I like it!
14. What type of men/women do you like? Men: "I Looked All Over Town" Magnetic Fields Women: "Blue Train" John Coltrane. I would like women who were like this song.
15. What is my day going to be like? "Gave Me Love" Catie Curtis. yay!