Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Like a fish

People! I do not think I have told you about my swimming lessons! If you look back into the past, a mere 2 months ago, you will see that one of my New Year's Resolutions was to take swimming lessons. I have been doing it! Only two weeks left and I only missed one. It has been super great. Swimming is such good all body exercise, and does not ever hurt my knees. I have also made awesome progress, and really mostly need to practice more. Yesterday I made it all the way across the pool without stopping once (we are in the shallow end, so I can stand up if I get too much water up my nose). Anyway, it is super exciting, and because of my swimming success I have decided to make a long term goal of doing a triathlon by the time I am 40. I will also need to get a bike.

No comments: