Friday, February 22, 2008

snow!



This is the view outside our bedroom window. Snow! I love snow and we do not get enough of it here. I wish we had a better view out the bedroom window though.

Henrietta is in the living room window, looking like she wants to pounce on the fatty flakes that are falling outside. I think it is confusing her. She is a native Floridian after all, not used to these cold weather experiences.

I have been really tired lately -- I think it is left over from the plague still. But this morning I got up right when my alarm went off because there is to be no hot water after 10 am. Apparently the heat and hot water will be off for a few hours as the boiler is repaired. The whole thing make me nervous. I have visions of the heat and hot water not coming back on quickly... cross your fingers!

No comments: