- I had a meeting today at a local college and I'm going to teach there in the fall!! I get to totally make my own class up. It is going to be cool. Well, I get to teach there as long as the course gets approval and we can get at least 10 students to sign up. I am excited, though! I have to think of a catchy title for it and write a blurb.
- We made minestrone soup last night and it was taaasty.
- I also made wheat bread in the new breadmaker, but it is not that good. The wheat bread is giving me problems. It was too wet the first time, and this loaf is too dry, although edible.
- I feel like I got nothing done today and I am tired so I don't want to work more. But I guess getting a class for the fall was something so I should be proud.
- R made white chocolate dessert souffles last weekend. They were tasty and beautiful. I will post pics soon I hope.
- It has finally become winter. I enjoy it greatly.
- One of the best things about NYC, especially for a fast-metabolism girl like me, is that you are almost always near somewhere that sells food!
- I hate health care in the US for many many reasons, some of which I plan to write about some day.
- I want to make Parker House Rolls tonight, but it is looking doubtful that I will want to leave the house to get more flour. Hmmmm....
Monday, January 22, 2007
Sapphire Bullets of Pure Random
As you can probably see, I am having a hard time getting back into the blogging habit. I am going to try to find at least one day I week where I always post. So here are some bullet points for you: