Monday, May 08, 2006

ABC Meme

ABC Meme, from many before me....

Accent: Maybe midwestern? I actually was once in an argument with someone who was sure I was Canadian because of my accent. They even accused me of lying about it.

Booze: Whiskey! I have a special love of Maker's Mark lately. Mmmmm... mint juleps.

Chore I Hate: There are so many! Mopping. I really hate that. And cleaning the toilet and tub.

Dogs/Cats: Two cats: Pass who is about 6 and Henrietta who is just over one. Both psycho and sometimes evil in their own ways....

Essential electronics: computer

Favorite perfume/cologne: None. No smelliness for me.

Gold/Silver: I like silver more.

Hometown: St. Louis, MO

Insomnia: rarely

Job Title: student

Kids: NOOOOO!!!

Living Arrangements: Fantabulous palatial apartment in low-cost-of-living, Florida with the boyfriend and the two cats. We also have a pool, a dishwasher, a garbage disposal and a balcony. I am trying to appreciate these things since soon me, the boyfriend and the cats will be in a 200 sq foot hovel in NYC.

Most Admired Trait: Many admire my self-confidence. Some think it verges on arrogance, but those people clearly suck. :)

Number of Sexual Partners: More than some, less than many.

Overnight Hospital Stays: none so far. Not even when I was born, as I was home when I was like 2 hours old. My parents were apparently hippies back then.

Phobias: Fish, although not sharks, which R thinks is weird. Sharks are misunderstood.

Quote: It's not the thing you fling, it's the fling itself.

Religion: none for me, thanks.

Siblings: Two younger brothers. One of whom is married and both of whom own houses!

Time I usually wake up: 8:30 when I have stuff to do, 10 when I let myself sleep with no alarm.

Unusual talent: I have the longest tongue in the world. Also I can say "Shit! It bit me!" in 6 languages.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: okra. It is so sliiiiimy.

Worst habit: Laziness, procrastination, bottling up my feelings inside.

X-rays: Teeth, and chest. The chest xray was to make sure I did not have TB, but found a cracked rib from coughing instead!

Yummy foods I make: Many! R and I are culinary geniuses. My fried rice with seitan is very tasty, and I bake many yummy varieties of cookies, muffins, biscuits and pies.

Zodiac Sign: Aries

No comments: